Sunday, October 2, 2011

the cliff hanger project

About a year ago, I started working on a story with the extremely brilliant and talented Brandon Bond (don't tell him I said that... it might go to his head).  It has been a while since we worked on it... my bad LOL... but we have not officially given up! =) In fact! a few ideas I had while working on this project have inspired another of my stories (Gemini) which I hope to tie back to this one.


The story is created in turns.  Brandon started the story as an email to me.  I then continued the story in response to his email.  And so on.  It is unique in that Brandon and I do not share our ideas about the future of the story with each other and are forced to continuously adapt to what the other person writes.


If you are interested in our progress, you are welcome to take a look at our website: The Cliff Hanger Project.  And please forgive the typos... our editor is a little behind in her work ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment