Saturday, October 1, 2011

my blurb books!

these pictures books are extremely personalized for my friend lil'BER, but hopefully they will give you an idea of my style:


Pirate Ber-Barrettson


Ber-Barretson, a sock-monkey whose mommy makes him go to bed, finally drifts off to sleep.  He then dreams of being in an election for the title of Captain of a pirate ship.  Click on the picture above to find out if Ber-Barretson has what it takes to captain his very own ship!

This was my first attempt at making a picture book.  The idea for the story came from one of lil'BER's many adorable quotes:

"I'm actually mean, and I'm actually crazy." 
as well as him referring to 'bubbles' as 'bubble juice.' 


A Most Unusual Music Show


This story is based on one of lil'BER's inventions:
THE GUI-DRUMS!

The concert is about to start and no one is on stage!  As Tokyo J. stalls for more time, each of the performers rushes to their spot.  Will they make it out before the audience starts throwing tomatoes?  Or will the show be a total disaster?  Find out by clicking on the picture above! 

No comments:

Post a Comment